Sunday, February 10, 2013

Grad day

I took my master in design and finished it on 2011. The last period of my single life. It's funny how you browse into old photos, and the memories flood back. After the grad, I got back to my home town, started being assistant to some of my senior lectures, sit-in at the class, and then start lecturing. I called my first (and still!) experience entering class as a stand up comedy. Amazing how I should overcome the nervousness being in front of student crowds, in short age span with me. Felt like I'm the smarty pants standing babbling trying to get attention from the kids. Sometimes, there were my seniors, and it brought awkward moment for us, I believe, what they should call me? miss? mam? my name? (Calling only one's name is improper here, though). 

It makes me grin to remember those moments, but got the chance to study a further more, becoming friends with new people, and studying another language is a golden moments, and brought something more to learn. At least for me. 



Before the graduation



The main event



Can I say, 'The after party'?

Fyi, I'm me the tallest girl in the group. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment