Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nimue Smith




Source: Stockholmstreetstyle.com   

I stumbled upon this image of Nimue Smith, a dutch model. She's beautiful, and I believe everyone agree with me. What hit me about her look is her face, I found her face very symmetrical. Noticeably symmetric. Rare people has those symmetrical face, and if they do, they'll automatically called beautiful. None person has 100% symmetric face, even Nimue, but when I compare the left and right side with the original pic of her, the result, well, I believe everyone's agree that it's Nimue, with slightly different hair style and lighting. 

I watched somewhere (again, I forgot where was it came from, pardon me, such documentary clip I completely forgot exactly), the more symmetric your face be, the more people will call You beautiful. Mostly happen to beautiful woman and man alive. How to test it, is simply by crop half left of your face picture (should be up front and better close up shot), copy it, and transform it horizontally. Do exactly the same with Your right side, and voila! Compare those two with the first original pic, and I believe You'll be as surprise as I am (Such explanation why I'm not on The Most Beautiful People List). Sometimes, You barely recognize the second or the third picture. That's completely normal actually, except You're Nimue, or Elizabeth Hurley.



The Original Photo of Nimue Smith

The Right Side


The Left Side. 
Not so different. You're really are beautiful, girl!


1 comment: